APPLYING FOR TENDERS?
Most Local Councils, Government Departments and other high profile clients require you to provide detailed Safe Work Method Statement's (SWMS) and details of your company’s Health and Safety Management System when you submit a tender.
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR WINNING TENDERS
To be a top tenderer you should always provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you have implemented your Health and Safety Management System. This will give your potential client total confidence in your company’s Health and Safety capability. This evidence should include as a minimum:
- Description of roles and responsibilities
- Examples of Safe Work Method Statements
- Minutes of Toolbox Meeting
- Completed examples of Hazard Reports
- Details on how you propose to undertake the works safely
- Copies of training and induction records
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Practical Safety Services has extensive experience in developing Safe Work Method Statements (JSA’s) and Safety Management Systems that exceeds your client’s needs.
Over the years, we have helped many of our clients ensure they score highly in the tender evaluation process with regards to Health and Safety.
Contact Practical Safety Services to discuss your next tender submission.